The winter solstice has arrived and, with it, the end of the Midwinter Blog Tour! But before we bring things to a close, we do have one last special event planned to celebrate the release of Circle of Witches: The Great Midwinter Blog Tour Quiz.
Here’s how it’s going to work: Below you’ll find a list of twelve questions. They can all be found within either the guest posts, interviews, or sample chapters of Circle of Witches which have been posted during the Midwinter Blog Tour. (And you can find links to all those posts on the blog tour’s home page.)
1. Answer the questions.
2. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31st, 2012.
3. A winner will be drawn at random from among those who answered the most questions correctly.
4. PRIZE: A signed copy of Circle of Witches + 1 e-book of your choice.
Wait… how am I going to sign an e-book?
I’m not. Surprise! Circle of Witches will be getting released as a trade paperback! (It was actually supposed to happen during the blog tour, but we’ve had some quality issues with the initial round of proofs and it’s been held up until we can make sure it gets printed the way it’s supposed to.) I’ll be posting more information as soon as I have it!
THE GREAT MIDWINTER BLOG TOUR QUIZ
1. How many novels have I written including Circle of Witches?
2. What were the two books I wrote while taking chemotherapy for the first time?
3. What are the names of Damaris’ cousins?
4. Where did I work as an assistant matron?
5. How old was I when I wrote my first story?
6. If there was a fire, what’s the one book I would save from my shelves?
7. What are the names of BOTH of Damaris’ uncles?
8. If I wrote a memoir, what would be its title?
9. What’s the book I said I found most useful as an author?
10. How long did I live in the Yorkshire dales?
11. How old was I when I read Shakespeare for the first time?
12. What is herb named “lily of the valley” used for according to Aunt Elspeth?